Comment on page
Effective date: April 1, 2022
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 16, we will delete that personal information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under age 16 may have provided us personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect personal information about you, including:
Log Files: We gather certain personal information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to the Services, and store it in log files.
We may also obtain personal information from other sources and combine that with personal information we collect through our Services for purposes of advertising and user authentication. For example, if you create or log into your account using your Google Apps credentials via single sign-on, we will have access to certain personal information such as your name and email address as authorized in your Google Apps profile settings.
We may use your personal information to:
- Enable you to have full access to the Services;
- Provide, maintain and improve the Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer support;
- Create your account and identify you when you sign-in to your account in accordance with your agreement with us;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraud and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of us and others;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with personal information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Consider you for possible employment at InfuseAI in connection with an application that you submit; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the personal information was collected.
With vendors, consultants and other service providers we have vetted and approved who need access to such personal information to carry out work on our behalf only to the extent necessary for the performance of any contract we enter into with you. This includes companies providing the following services for our Website and/or Platform: hosting services, authentication services, cyber security and anti-fraud services, and advertising;
In response to a request for personal information if we believe disclosure is permitted by, in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process such as to comply with a subpoena or applicable court order;
In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of InfuseAI assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
With analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Website, subject to our Cookies Policy; and
With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified personal information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
The lawful bases upon which we process your personal information are as follows:
Where it is necessary to obtain your prior consent to the processing concerned in order for us to be allowed to do it, for instance in relation to direct marketing, we will obtain and rely on your consent in relation to the processing concerned.
Otherwise, we will process your personal information only where the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are a subject; or
For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us in promoting our business, providing the Platform to our business customers pursuant to or legal agreements with them, and in ensuring the security, accessibility and improvement of our Website and Platform and the development of new technology and services.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
Where permitted in our legitimate interest or with your prior consent where required by law, we will use your personal information for marketing and to provide you with promotional update communications by email about our products/services. You can object to further marketing by contacting us.
We take reasonable steps, including physical, technical and organizational measures, to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information submitted to us.
Your personal information will be retained by us for the duration of your account and may be retained for a period after this time as necessary and relevant to our legitimate interests, our terms of agreement with you and in accordance with applicable legal obligations. This may include retention necessary to meet our tax reporting requirements as well as time required to enforce the relevant terms of agreement or to identify, issue or resolve legal proceedings.
We may retain a record of your stated objection to the processing of your personal information, including in respect of an objection to receiving marketing communications, for the sole legitimate purpose of ensuring that we can continue to respect your wishes and not contact you further, during the term of your objection.
You may have the following rights pertaining to your personal information depending on the law that we are subject to:
- 1.The right to withdraw consent;
- 2.The right of access;
- 3.The right to erasure;
- 4.The right to rectification;
- 5.The right to personal information portability;
- 6.The right to object;
- 7.The right to be notified of personal information breaches; and
- 8.The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You may access, update or change personal information you have provided by logging into the Services or emailing us at [email protected]. You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but we would like to remind you that some personal information may be needed for registration. Shall you decide not to provide such personal information, we might not be able to provide the Services to you.
You may be able to add, update or delete your personal information, but we will maintain a copy of the unrevised personal information in our records. You may request deletion of your account or personal information by sending a request to us. Some personal information may remain in our records after the deletion as necessary to comply with our legal obligations or for legitimate business purposes, such as to resolve disputes or enforce our agreements. We may also retain cached or archived copies of personal information for a certain period of time.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from infuseAI by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing us If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.